About Tax on the Couch
Tax on the Couch is a lively review of tax changes during the month available Online, CD or DVD. An audio CD is available as an added option to your subscription.
An annual subscription is only $880 (11 editions each year).
Everyone that watches Tax on the Couch earns 16.5 CPD/CPE hours per year or 1.5 CPD/CPE hours each month.
Tax on the Couch is delivered to you every month ready for you to watch, via three formats:
- Online with easy access to the notes and talking points; or
- CD Rom for you to play on your computer; or
- DVD for you to watch on your TV.
Why do you need it?
- Tax on the Couch is a comprehensive monthly tax update – presented in an informal setting by a host and two other NTAA tax specialists
- You need to keep up-to-date with the constant changes to Australia’s tax landscape
- It’s available to you and your staff, all the time – You can use it as a great personal and staff training tool
- It is easy to navigate between the topics of a chapter
- Keep on top of your CPD/CPE hours
Tax on the Couch is all you need to keep you and your staff up to date. Every edition comes complete with comprehensive notes with direct links to all rulings, determinations, cases, media releases, legislative changes and other developments.